The CART is a simple but powerful data management tool that helps you to store and analyse your quantitative data in a single integrated environment.
CART's online interface provides:
- Distributed data capture
- Centralised data storage
- Intuitive data editing
- Flexible data integration
- User friendly visual modelling
- 24x7 web availability
- Collaboration support
Using CART, you can:
- Start with minimal training
- Easily visualise complex data
- Ensure transparency and traceability
- Eliminate data processing steps
- Reduce analysis time
- Support analytical decision making
- Share results in real time
CART was developed by ClimateWorks and the Monash eResearch Centre (MeRC) to meet the growing demand for building marginal abatement cost curves. Using CART’s dataset, users can customise tried and tested models or create unique ways of modelling opportunities, choices and scenarios for better decision making. Now redeveloped for wider application, CART can be applied to the fields of finance, research, facility management and for government organisations.
CART allows users to answer the following questions:
- Which options are most efficient and cost effective?
- What is the implementation cost?
For more information about CART, contact:
+61 3 9902 0741